Eviction of DryDirtLeoII’s claim in NewNewYork

If you have a resident who is inactive and need a removal of their build, you can request it here.
kmfoley3
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: kmfoley3

10 Jun 2019, 22:40

DryDirt has a claim in NewNewYork that apart from several small unfinished builds is completely empty. To my knowledge DryDirt has not improved, worked on or even been to his claim in NewNewYork for at least 1 month if not 2. And despite actively trying to get in contact with him/her I have been unable to even talk with him about this issue for about 3 weeks. His claim is directly north of the region pole and is actually interfering with several builds I have planned. So for the stated reasons I would like DryDirtLeoII to be evicted from NewNewYork. Thank You-Kmfoley3 (mayor of NewNewYork)
You can’t be your neighborhood friendly hermit if there’s no neighborhood.
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

12 Jun 2019, 14:20

Usually we ask that you leave signs around the claim before we take any action so that in the least, we have proof you tried to evict the player on your own first. However, we have deemed that the items and builds that were there were of no significant value and have removed his claims. He has one chest where he has a few diamonds and the like, so we shrunk that claim. If he does not collect his items in 7 days, that claim will also be forcibly removed. But the claim shouldn't be in your way and you should be able to continue with construction for the next 7 days without this claim obstructing you.

This thread will not be locked until the resolution of the final claim in 7 days (19th of June).
kmfoley3
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: kmfoley3

12 Jun 2019, 18:02

Thank you so much and as always your assistance is always greatly appreciated and revered.-kmfoley3
You can’t be your neighborhood friendly hermit if there’s no neighborhood.