Eviction of HypedTurtleBoi90 from Hypeland  [SOLVED]

If you have a resident who is inactive and need a removal of their build, you can request it here.
EpicHype
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: EpicHype

21 Oct 2019, 14:50

Hi. The player mentioned in the title has been banned and I have no idea for how much longer. I want ONE of his claims to be removed from Hypeland. Please leave the other claims be. Since the player is banned and can't move out himself, I see no need to place a sign asking for him to remove it. The claim mentioned is right by the hypeland regional pole- 2607/63/994

Thanks for your time and please do not remove any of other of this player's claims in the region
LayaElisabeth
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: LayaElisabeth

24 Oct 2019, 19:26

Did you fully read the "read before you post" topic?

A quick reminder, just in case
Mayor should be willing to see builds inside the claim also be removed if created by the evicted resident.
We will regenerate the land inside the claim of the player being evicted unless the builds within it are not created by the resident being evicted. This is to disable the ability for mayors to steal builds and resources they themselves did not invest time into creating.
Without Fawe we can't properly regen land, but everything currently in that claim built by HypedTurtle will be removed too when we lift the claim.
EpicHype
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: EpicHype

28 Oct 2019, 06:58

i dont mind if the land in that claim gets reset, but I just want for the other SEPARATE claims in Hypeland by TurtleBoi not to be removed.
LayaElisabeth
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: LayaElisabeth

30 Oct 2019, 15:49

Claim and build deleted.

T/C