Vacate aripotter123's claim  [SOLVED]

If you have a resident who is inactive and need a removal of their build, you can request it here.
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Navyjay

26 Oct 2018, 12:36

I have surrounded airpotter123's claims with raw granite and posted signs about three days ago to build or be evicted. He has not built anything but a couple chests and laid a couple polished andesite, but his claims are sort of in the way. He has also been inactive from ANY server since 10/08. I am here to request vacation of his claims so that other players can build there. I will be putting up signs in a couple minutes at Auckland region pole to reserve right as mayor to evict, but his case preceded that assertion.

https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/play ... er123.html

Thanks,

Navyjay
"Sir, an equation has no meaning for me unless it expresses a thought of God"-Srinivasa Ramanujan
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

26 Oct 2018, 15:44

Regardless of their activity, you telling us they are persona non grata is usually enough, provided the relationship was at-will, or what you say goes.

Using a link to minecraft-statistic.NET is helpful, but sometimes the activity graph does not get presented. In the future maybe make a screencap and have a link/embed instead.

The more important thing is you putting up the vacate signs and dating them, and putting them around each of their claims.

In addition, please indicate here which claims of their's you want removed. Specifically please tell us the coordinates of the claims.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit

26 Oct 2018, 23:52

Hoost,

I placed the signs a couple days ago. I can't seem to figure out how to put the screenshots up.
The coords of his claims are
(2043, -1465)x(2063, -1489)
(2144, -1454)x(2157, -1445)

Thanks.
"Sir, an equation has no meaning for me unless it expresses a thought of God"-Srinivasa Ramanujan
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

27 Oct 2018, 10:30

I see signs were dates 10/23 and were placed that day.

So on All Hallows' Eve their claim will be extinguished.

But the signs state that they have to build their or they will be evicted. Should the log in the day before, like 10/30, and build some it negates things.

If you want them out all together please change the signs to make it a straight eviction and not ask them to build, but simply remove their stuff.

An to post images, the easiest way is to sign up for a imgur.com account. When you upload a photo you are given an embeddable link suitable for posting images in bulletin boards and forums.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit

01 Nov 2018, 15:28

It would appear that, as of November 1st, aripotter123 still has his claims intact though he has not been on since this vacation request was issued.
lampmeorelse
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lampmeorelse

03 Nov 2018, 16:34

Hello NavyJay, I have gone ahead and removed the claims. If you have any further issues, feel free to create another post.
Brighten your day. Have a lamp.