Tanzinator1

If you have a resident who is inactive and need a removal of their build, you can request it here.
Floki_Raven
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

08 Nov 2018, 13:19

Tanzinator has a bunch of chests full of stuff in Pass that he did not claim, left out in the open. It is becoming a problem, as it is restricting building in that area. It has been 3 weeks since he has been on. I want his stuff moved, what do I do here? He has not been on in over 3 weeks. Sahishnuplays has claimed them for safe keeping. I can post coordinates later.

My first impulse is to redistribute the items to other members of Pass, but this seems like it could be construed as griefing/ stealing. Its way too much stuff to put in an enderchest, without using about 12 shulkers.
In swine we trust.
Floki_Raven
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

08 Nov 2018, 14:03

Right, redistribution is like a last resort and should be avoided, and really only should come into play if it is materials they gather from the region.

They have a claim, it should be put there. -200 68 -3000

------------

Ok, at their claim I put 6 double chest and hoppers on each. You, sahish or anyone else so trusted can bring the contents and drop them in there. If is claimed so once deposited you cannot get it back.

But as the chests were unclaimed to begin with I think is is a pretty good solution. And maybe put a book in there explaining what this stuff is.

I went to sahish's claims in Pass and really couldn't tell what chests were which, but I am blind at times, so if you want to provide exact coords I could make another go at it at a later date, we can do that too.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Floki_Raven
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

08 Nov 2018, 17:14

JasonJr appears to have moved them... so i guess problem gone.
In swine we trust.
Floki_Raven