Llamas for matthiasmac

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
matthiasmac 17
Minecraft Name: matthiasmac

19 Dec 2018, 05:22

I have 3,428 claimblocks and have already used some to claim some blocks in the region, I joined the server about 2 weeks ago i think, although wasn't on much in the first week.
I have no voucher, and the region is in wilderness, regionpost coords: x,3800,z,600. Not sure what else to put, so that's all.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

20 Dec 2018, 19:13

Honestly, you builds need to have more structure, size and permanence to them.

But there is massive mining going on in the region and that is strictly forbidden. It was purposeful vein branching and it is extensive. And it some of what I looked at occurred some 30 hours ago from this posting.

I would say you need to fill in all the small branches you made and build up the region more before a mayorship can be granted.

You are allowed to clear out/excavate for builds. But you cannot do it to hunt for precious minerals. You were and are required to go to the Resource World.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
matthiasmac 17
Minecraft Name: matthiasmac

21 Dec 2018, 14:05

sorry, I thought mining was banned only in community regions, I will fix it. And I will make sure to build up the region more before asking again, it's just that the builds are unprotected until I get it claimed, and so by the time i get it built up enough, someone else could have moved in, and I was worried about that.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

08 Mar 2019, 05:26

Rejecting application.

While improvement in terms of development, you still need a more, and you did nothing to correct the illegal mining. I was not looking for much but I needed to see something.

You can re-apply when things have been corrected.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?