Llamas For YupPup

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
YupPup
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: YupPup

21 Dec 2018, 13:58

coords: -2200, 65, 2600
I have bought a voucher and am planning on either naming the region "Bork" or "Byork" because silly. I have 2.61 Days logged on the stats page and have been playing since the reset (and about a year and a half before the reset) I have 36129 total and 26546 block left to claim altho all claims should be in my region. I think this is a personal region but I'm working something out with pass, so that might need to change but I don't think it will. :^p
Thank You,
YupPup

P.s. Edit: understood the rules better... oops
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

23 Dec 2018, 18:22

Just want to throw out there that if you make this region personal, spacepotato will need to be evicted since his build enters into your region.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior

02 Jan 2019, 10:58

YupPup,
I am waiting your reply on this.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
YupPup
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: YupPup

03 Jan 2019, 20:51

Sorry I didn't get a notification for this post :^p
I'm on discord more so hit me up there if i'm taking forever.
I wasn't sure if a "communal region" was what we talked about. If you want it to be communal that's fine with me. I'd like some control of the area around the pole but I care less about the edges.

Added in 28 minutes 31 seconds:
I thought about it for Two seconds and I can now see the problem with making the region Personal. Yes lets make it communal. Sorry I only have half a brain these days. Thank you for your patience.
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior

04 Jan 2019, 08:15

I mean its possible to make it peronsonal. anyone with a claim would need to abandon it though, and then anyone who wanted to build would need to have a subclaim. Making it communal is easier. Please resubmit as a communal region.
Floki_Raven