Turtles for Tigsu

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

20 Jan 2019, 23:31

Here's the thing, wfuzzypup and I are co-mayors but he hasn't been on lately and I wish to get the region named. In doing so, the region needs a mayor apparently but he claimed the region pole which is fine by me. So is it possible for me to get it named even though I didn't claim it? I want the region to be shared with the world but fuzzy's holding it back a little from it's true potential.

Wilderness: 2199.019 / 63.00000 / -3798.326

This would be a community region since we wish to share are wonderful builds to the world. And at one point in time we did have three people living there but Holy_Knight_Kaz moved to the wilderness region one over. Half of the region is being built while the other side is still needing some development (My side is more developed as Fuzzy hasn't been on lately)And if possible, even though I have no voucher, could the region have a name similar to Treadstone, BlackIce, Void, Arrow, or anything cool? Fuzzy wants the name to sound cool which is fine by me but if not then that's also fine as well, generic names are also welcomed since I'm a low income high school student XD.

Thanks so much for your time seniors and I hope you all have a blessed day.
"Bad guy right? I didn't just misread that?"
"It’s a high-speed chase and you just had to have the four by four didn’t you."
"I'm a little behind the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'OMG'."
VeloPlays
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: VeloPlaysGames

21 Jan 2019, 18:04

Hi there. I liked what you wrote and here's the thing. If the seniors agree to what you said and you get to name the region, i will buy you a voucher for a custom name. I don't want anything in exchange, im just supporting the community. Best of luck , Veloplays
"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure."
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

22 Jan 2019, 00:50

Oh Velo, I don't want you to waste money on me, I'd feel bad for it and I dislike being given items and not being able to return the favor. However, the offer is extremely generous and thoughtful to even suggest to someone like me and I'm quite honored in a way and seeing this reply made me smile.

Wishing all bright skies and strong winds
-Tigsu
"I'm a little behind the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'OMG'."
VeloPlays
Hermit
Hermit

22 Jan 2019, 06:20

Ok then. Let's do it like this: I need 2 wither skeletons head. If you can get me this I'll give you a voucher and 10 diamonds. How does that sound?
"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure."
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

22 Jan 2019, 09:18

I can definitely do that. I may have not known you for long but I can certainly tell how kindhearted you are with every one the server. *Shakes hands to agree on terms* I hope I can see you more often on the server, you seem like a really nice hermit. : )
VeloPlays
Hermit
Hermit

22 Jan 2019, 10:39

Thx. I'm at work everyday so i don't have allot of free time but i will be on the server from time to time. When your ready to make the trade just pm me and will fix a time to meet on the server.
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

23 Jan 2019, 02:02

Understood Captain VeloPlays, sir. *salutes* I have school and Latin convention prep a few times this week so I won't be on much but I'll do my best to get a confirmed schedule and update you when I can with a pm.
jasonjr11
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: sahishnuplays

23 Jan 2019, 02:48

oh sorry velo I coudnt get ur other 2 heads as I cant login to the game but yeah nice job keep that spirit inside u for ever ull succed in a lot of things
All ways be honest as it is the best policy.
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

26 Jan 2019, 07:27

wfuzzypup was online 2 days ago. Have you left signs to try to communicate with him?
https://imgur.com/a/xg3zw6y
BlockHermit memories
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

26 Jan 2019, 14:40

I chatted with him about the idea yesterday during school, he's fine with the region being named and making it community to the world to see but he currently only goes on every week or so now just to check on things. I can try communicating with him more though but he's fine with what I'm doing currently.