Turtles for Tigsu

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Self-VoDsBETA
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

31 Jan 2019, 20:17

So yea, Wfuzzypup wants to be mayor and after speaking with him during lunch, he said getting the region named is fine.

Also wanted to rebump this up so it's seen.
"Wake up Lieutenant!"
"Yes Stiles, a werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture?"
"I'm a little behind the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'OMG'."
wfuzzypup
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: wfuzzypup

31 Jan 2019, 20:26

Tigsu, the reason why I have delayed the region being named is because I've gotten behind, and haven't finished the things I wanted to be done prior to it being a community region. With school dying down, and me not being stressed about homework, I'll have more time to prepare, and build the public farm. Also, I didn't realize that having it named was a big deal, so with that being said, I'll allow the region to be named and become public.
Bagels are round
Self-VoDsBETA
Hermit
Hermit

04 Feb 2019, 00:19

Nicely stated Fuzzy. Fuzz is the alpha in this situation since he's the one wanting to be mayor and I'm just a humble person of freedom and good will.

So yea.
"Wake up Lieutenant!"
"I'm a little behind the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'OMG'."
Self-VoDsBETA
Hermit
Hermit

06 Feb 2019, 20:21

So if a senior could give the region a generic name (I'll change it with a voucher later hopefully) and Wfuzzypup as the mayor would be fantastic.
"Wake up Lieutenant!"
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

04 Mar 2019, 02:30

Spoke with Tigsu in game. Two or three region items applied for and everything was getting confusion. Her or wfuzzy will be the lead on this and put forward one application for a region. Explained there are no co-mayors and that the delay in processing was likely due to applications being all over the place and difficult to follow or having issues with them.

Closing as a new application to replace it is forthcoming.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?