LLamas for Queen_AtIantis  [Acknowledged]

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
watertox
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Watertox

14 Feb 2019, 13:51

I have read the read before you post and my pole is at -3000 66 2600 and my claim blocks that I have are 13836 used and 1288 available to use
Help me I'm just a puppy 🐶 -Water
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

23 Feb 2019, 14:32

I claimed the region! As you didn't specify if you want a name or not, I kept the region wilderness. If you do want a name, please post a request in Region Naming and I'll merge the thread with this one.

I also tried keeping your claims' trustlists, but because subclaims cannot be in subclaims, FlowerAndNika now has build trust in your entire region. They were previously only trusted in the region pole claim. Please resolve this yourselves if needed :)
  • You are in claim debt, this means that you cannot claim any more. However, you can be trusted in other's (sub)claims like Market as these do not affect your claim block count.
  • Using /abandonclaim will forfeit your entire region's claim, so be super careful when using this!
  • Be careful of who you trust, we're unlikely to intervene if you trusted the wrong person.
That was a long read, :p, have a nice day!
https://imgur.com/a/xg3zw6y
BlockHermit memories
watertox
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Watertox

24 Feb 2019, 04:32

lieuw_berg

I claimed the region! As you didn't specify if you want a name or not, I kept the region wilderness. If you do want a name, please post a request in Region Naming and I'll merge the thread with this one. HI I would please like my region named pls and my pole is at-3000 66 2600 and could the name pls have some thing to do with the ocean or the atlantis city yours sincerely Queen_AtIantis
Help me I'm just a puppy 🐶 -Water
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

27 Feb 2019, 14:53

Your region has been named Potato! Totally water-themed, right? :p
https://imgur.com/a/xg3zw6y
BlockHermit memories