Players:
Agridilith
xXDeathstar4Xx
Rederry
SBearish
FrozenFireGod123
AstralMittens
turtleman_1

I have a claim around the region pole at Wreck currently.
I have 19 572 claim blocks (both spent and unspent).
I have been playing for 5 and a half days (according to stats) and have been playing consistently since the migration to 1.13 (and prior as well) with small breaks occasionally.

I believe I am the only one with claim blocks at the present. If any of the above players have claimed areas it is because I asked them to claim for me if I had run out of claim blocks. They all are on my claimed land as far as I know.

I have just found some personal claims but asked them if they were happy to be in a personal region (explained what that means) and they said they would leave the claim if there was no chance of griefing.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

26 Feb 2019, 05:15

Please read the requirements of mayorship. And without viewing your region, you should know that anyone who lived in the region prior to you, provided they have active claims, has a superior claim to the region. They may not be aware of this. And in order to cleanly transfer things they will need to be informed of this and waive it/decline it. So I would say these issues need to be cleaned up before we can then approach the next requirement of mayorship, which is whether or not you have developed the region enough for you to claim it entirely as your personal region.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Agridilith
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Agridilith

26 Feb 2019, 11:39

What exactly do you mean by "superior claim to the region".

Added in 1 minute 49 seconds:
As well as that, if everyone within the region is happy with me becoming mayor and giving their claims (plus potentially more) to them, does them having claims affect this process?
hoost
Senior
Senior

26 Feb 2019, 13:05

If someone was in the region before you, they have a superior claim. Their failure to claim the region pole , while inconvenient, does not mean that someone who comes later, and does claim the pole (And the starts building up the area) can then take the region over.

There are a lot of things in play, like if they are almost never on and have a claim of 100 blocks, then sure that shouldn't impede you application. But if they have built and maintained a modest claim and play regularly, then they should enjoy the region and not be 'under' your auspices.

So while it is good you spoke to them, it will be necessary for a jr/sr to reach out to them too. To make sure everything is clear. Because once you are mayor, technically, they will no longer have claims in the region. They will only have a subclaim which is granted by you and can be taken away by you.

But, rather than belabor things further I will look around the region to see if there really will be any foreseeable issues and advise you of such.

Added in 51 minutes 30 seconds:
skiddo_12 has a small/medium tower in Wreck, but the built it after you started developing the region, and their primary builds are in the adjacent region, so this would not impede things.

Almost everything else is claimed by you directly, with a few people trusted as builders in one claim or another.

But SBearish has two of their own standalone claim, and you are not trusted in it (-2927 0 3518) and (-2950 0 3537)

xXDeathstar4Xx, SBearish, Rederry, FrozenFireGod123, AstralMittens, turtleman_1 have container trust only in one of you claims (-3117 0 3425)

xXDeathstar4Xx, SBearish, Rederry, FrozenFireGod123 have container trust in another one of you claims (-3118 0 3375)

xXDeathstar4Xx is trusted as a builder in one claim, and no one else is (-3142 0 3508)
FrozenFireGod123 is trusted as a builder in one claim, and no one else is ( -3032 0 3465)
Rederry is trusted as a builder in one claim, and no one else is (-3073 0 3514)
SBearis is trusted as a builder in one claim, and no one else is ( -2987 0 3525)

FrozenFireGod123 is trusted as a builder in another one of your claims, and
XDeathstar4Xx, SBearish only have container trust in it (-2884 0 3427).

In another of your claim, no one is trusted in it except for CammyGath, who has container trust (-3014 0 3390)

You seem to have minor builds not claimed and a major build centered around -2938 186 3365 or Vaporeon.

This is a lot to sort out, because sort build are seemingly people's residences.

Added in 19 minutes 56 seconds:
I have put signs up informing everyone of the application, to help establish clear title/rights.

Please develop thing a little more as the other people build/properties are not counted as your development.

I one to two weeks, I or someone else will come by and inspect things and if their is a little more development exclusively done by you it should be ok.

I count the art in the region towards development. But the paths and builds primarily used by others not so much. Ideally you have a more commanding presence in your structures you cement who owns the place, but really everyone's path is different.

But 1-2 weeks is needed to ensure everyone is given notice about things as well.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Agridilith
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Agridilith

27 Feb 2019, 02:54

So do you require the people living on my claims to confirm (perhaps on this post) that they are happy with myself becoming mayor? Also, I will endeavour, to develop the region more. The only reason I haven't done this is because I have been working underground as well as claim block restraints.
hoost
Senior
Senior

27 Feb 2019, 09:30

I looked underground, but admittedly, it maybe wasn't enough for me to stop and look as I was searching the whole region. But if you have a plan and are working on it I would continue.

The only problem on is SBearish and their two standalone claims. You are not trusted in them and they are at (-2927 0 3518) and (-2950 0 3537). Ultimately, you were in the region before them and have done more to develop it.

I have left signs specifically on their build as well letting them know you are going to be in control of the region, their claims will be removed and their new claims would only be a subclaims. It is not great but since they didn't have a clear, superior claim to the region it was inevitable.

Everyone else built in claims you granted trust in so it is not a change really in anything to them.

Please stake out the current claims you have (Put three blocks to indicate a corner, and do this on all the corners) and write a sign on one corners stating who should be trusted in the claim. All claims are removed so that one larger region level is made, so what you survey will help you in remapping out the claims that you managed before, except this time they will be subclaims.
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

07 Mar 2019, 13:06

Is this a personal region request? If this is a communal region request, then we can grant the mayorship just fine, but we cannot grant a personal region request if you have other claims there than your own.
hoost
Senior
Senior

08 Mar 2019, 04:39

Agridilith, this was to you. You will likely only be able to do a community region given the constraints I have mentioned.

As there are serious deficiencies and I have not heard from you here in over a week I am rejecting the application and locking it. You may re-apply and you must address and correct the issues (As outlined in this rejected application).