Llamas for Zackeroni

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Zackeroni
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Zackeroni

27 Feb 2019, 14:40

Hello!

I would like to apply to have my region claimed as a personal region, I am very new to the forums and I have only played on the server for about 1.4 days however I did play on the old map before the reset quite a bit. I have been very active throughout the past week being on at least once every two days. If I have not shown I am active enough thats alright I will keep playing and hopefully in the future I can get it! Cords: X: -1799.5 Y: 66 Z: -1399.5
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

27 Feb 2019, 17:48

Please build the region up more.

In addition, please limit the number of item frames you use. There should be only a few per chunk, but then we ask that you have no other entities nearby. And right now there is a spider spawner (disabled) and multiple mobs spawning around the area too it appears (On levels above hostiles spawn rn). So the area is already generating entities, and if you want to use a few frames, for it to be allowed, there should be little to no other entities.

Regarding item frames overall, we ask players generally to refrain from using them, and if they do need to, to only do a few in a chunk. But using to id chest contents is not a condoned use.

Once you have made more builds and enhanced the region further please let us know here and someone will go out and reinspect. And also indicate whether you want the region generically named or left as wilderness. There is a benefit to keeping as wilderness, and that is people cannot visit the region pole unless they are invited. But once named people can simply visit there at any time.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Zackeroni
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

02 Mar 2019, 00:42

I have gone ahead and built up the region a bit more. I also removed all of my item frames so the entity count is lower. I would like my name to be given at random and not kept as wilderness. If there's anything else please let me know and I will address it as soon as I can.
-Zackeroni
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

07 Mar 2019, 13:09

Requesting update.
hoost
Senior
Senior

08 Mar 2019, 04:51

No real progress has been (What has been done is relatively minor). If no further development made in a week will reject and lock and they can re-apply.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
hoost
Senior
Senior

09 Mar 2019, 17:43

Update-FatefulCello showed me around the Ghost Town and it is good progress and there are some build you have done, we need more to be done by you. However, as I indicated to her, should you wish to change your application to a Community region and she was to help you develop it I see no reason it can't be approved as a community one. However, some projects open would still need completing.
Zackeroni
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

18 Mar 2019, 00:32

I think I am ready for another look. Ive built a town and a Zombie spawner.