Turtles For Hoverwaflle

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Hoverwaffle
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Hoverwaffle

03 Mar 2019, 11:21

I would like to take ownership of hobbit. Due to the unforeseen circumstances of Emperor_Sahishnuplays ban there is no owner of hobbit, he trusts me and he named me his first senior of hobbit (the one who tells the other senoirs of hobbit to do their jobs better), im not 100% sure of who is in hobbit but i know that kmfoley, xitruss and many others live there.
I do not want to see all my hardwork just left
kmfoley3
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: kmfoley3

03 Mar 2019, 11:51

I like this, however can we explore the possibility of not having a mayor, I mean after all do we really need one?
You can’t be your neighborhood friendly hermit if there’s no neighborhood.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

04 Mar 2019, 01:37

Banned players do not get to appoint a successor.

But we will look into the matter further and advise.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Hoverwaffle
Hermit
Hermit

04 Mar 2019, 10:58

he never named a successor however i find that it was his region i will be nice and ask him first
hoost
Senior
Senior

04 Mar 2019, 12:01

You cannot ask them as they are no longer part of the BH community. They no longer have access to the forums. That being said you can of course still ask them if you want (Assuming you have alternate means to contact them), but bear in mind that whatever Emperor_Sahishnuplays/JasonJr11 desires carries zero weight.

But we don't want a region falling into disrepair and to become abandoned and if someone wants to step up that is great.

I think the best solution is that you formally apply for mayorship (Read Hayan Instructions) and explain the circumstances. Ideally you will identify all the other players in the region and your relationships with them (i.e. they were there before you, they have only a small build, or are seldom on, etc.)

As you have formally applied, we can look at the region and make sure you are the best candidate for assuming control. If there is someone with a stronger claim/interest they will need to be involved and we can discuss it. If you are the best candidate, your application will progress and there will be a notification period of at least 2 weeks, were signs will be put up around the region pole informing people of what's going on. If no objections, and assuming the other mayorship criteria is met, then the transfer of this community region should be able to go through then
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
kmfoley3
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

04 Mar 2019, 14:35

Me and hover discussed the possibility of having 4 “mayors” of the region, each one claiming one corner of the region pole. I thought this wld b a nice compromise as life can go as normal and nobody can grab control and be harmful to the region. It would function more as a coalition.
hoost
Senior
Senior

04 Mar 2019, 14:44

While a commendable goal, we need to keep things consistent and we have to have one person be responsible for a region.
Hoverwaffle
Hermit
Hermit

05 Mar 2019, 11:18

if we stick to the same old same old then it will just be normal lets at least mix it up a bit
Also xitruss was co mayor i have messaged him to ask him but he also agrreed on the idea
kmfoley3
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

05 Mar 2019, 11:57

Well said hover
Hoverwaffle
Hermit
Hermit

06 Mar 2019, 11:04

Following on Xitruss (co mayor of hobbit) said he would rather me to be the mayor if you need proof, ill send u a screenshot on discord.
ik there is rules but i would like to get this sorted as quickly as possible and resume line of work to hobbit