Turtles For Hoverwaflle

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

06 Mar 2019, 11:29

Xitruss is not co-mayor. Whoever moved in after Jason, and still has valid claims, would need to be involved.

Shermannster, kristjan1111 and FadingSpoon have large claims outside of Jason/Emperor. They need to be involved, especially if their activity proceeds you or xitruss.

That being said we would rather the region go to someone who wants it, such as yourself, then it just merely going to someone who does not care, but on paper would have priority over you. This application will most likely need to be redone, but I will consult on my end and let you know how it will proceed.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Hoverwaffle
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Hoverwaffle

06 Mar 2019, 11:35

ok thank you
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

08 Mar 2019, 05:00

I am denying. kristjan1111 and Fadingspoon have a more sizeable and established presence in the region and if they want mayorship I am inclined to give it to them.

I have put up signs around the region pole alerting everyone the Mayorship is open. If in several weeks time a stronger candidate does not emerge you will be considered.

But, I will have to reject this application and ask that you re-apply in 3 weeks time if no one else stronger steps forward and/or there are no other issues. Locking as a new application will need to be made at a later date.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?