Meteorcraft
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: MeteorCraft

02 Apr 2019, 15:30

I have 709 claimblocks
Ive played for 16 hours
Region is wilderness so the coords are X2600.50 Y66.0 Z2600.50
Also i do have a voucher so i will name the region myself in the requests.

Thank you for reading and please consider my request
Meteorcraft
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: MeteorCraft

16 Apr 2019, 16:16

its been 2 weeks since i posted this is anyone going to reply. no offense intended
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

20 Apr 2019, 13:31

Please develop further. There is no magic formula but in order for a region to be fully reserved for someone we need to see more of a presence other than enclosed farms and the few other things there are there now.

Also, items frames are to be used sparingly as the count as entities. While a few in use are ok, using anymore than what you have is not allowed.

I don't know if someone else is moving in but any work they do will not count towards your development, and it will complicate things when you are ready as we will need to give them notice about the region being transferred and their build being now under your control.

Consider putting signs at your region pole telling everyone the region is under you control (As it is as you control the region pole) and that no one can move in or do anything without your permission.

When you want a re-inspection you can request it here. Contacting any jr or sr in game will result in any actions being delayed by one week.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

06 May 2019, 10:49

Your mayorship has been granted. Your region was claimed in your name. Your region name has been left wilderness until your voucher request.