DragonRock region reset please  [SOLVED]

You can ask us to reset a region that has no mayor to it and is inactive.
World_Of_Janey
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Queen_Janey

24 Jul 2019, 20:47

I would like to have my region reset, I’ve learned the errors of my ways in taking down the mountains and realise that they are what make my region unique, I had taken down all the mountains and hills in my region and made the entire region flat, as I was not confident in my abilities to build on and uneven surface, I have now come to miss the quirks of my region and am up to the challenge of incorporating these quirks into my builds. I would be very grateful indeed if you would reset my region (DragonRock) to its former glory, and do a full region reset. Many thanks indeed. Queen_Janey
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

25 Jul 2019, 15:09

We will not be able to regenerate the region for quite a while due to world edit not being able to thread like it used to. Do note that when we are able to do so, all builds inside the region will be regenerated if you so choose that you want this regen to happen.
World_Of_Janey
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Queen_Janey

25 Jul 2019, 18:39

HayanTokki wrote:
25 Jul 2019, 15:09
We will not be able to regenerate the region for quite a while due to world edit not being able to thread like it used to. Do note that when we are able to do so, all builds inside the region will be regenerated if you so choose that you want this regen to happen.

That’s fine, laya had already made me aware of the W/E issue, I am aware of that and have already moved out everything I wish to keep, looking forward to a fresh start :)
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

15 Aug 2019, 13:12

I'll be able to fix it, but it will have wait until the weekend as it will need a little preparation and I'll need to stop the server for 5-10 minutes.