Villagers have disappeared

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
pandawee
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: pandawee

19 Apr 2019, 23:07

WHO does your report affect?
Me.

WHAT is your report in regards to?
My 3 villagers disappeared after a lag spike.

WHERE did this incident happen?
At my base.

WHEN did this incident happen?
Last night- would've made a report then, but I didn't have a forum account and could not post until I was authenticated by admins.

WHY do you think this may have happened? Do you know how to replicate the situation?
Immediately before this happened, the server experienced a lag spike that caused players to be kicked and the game to not register broken blocks or opening chests. I believe this caused it, because when I went to check on them immediately afterwards, they were gone. They were in a small , well lit room that had the door barricaded so zombies couldn't get to them. I'll include the image of said room.
https://imgur.com/a/FlCoAES

Note: I bought 2 of these villagers from another player earlier yesterday, with the name "Captain---" (Forgot the second part).
They WERE in a protected claim
pandawee
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

20 Apr 2019, 23:44

24 hour bump
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

21 Apr 2019, 12:51

There is no 24 hour bump. Maybe after a week you can bump. In addition, location is not "Your Base", we need specific coordinates of where they were, or close to where they were.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
pandawee
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

21 Apr 2019, 13:57

X 1883 Z 2371 - We have found 2 more zombie villagers and transformed them, but we would enjoy the two we lost if possible.

Also, I don't mean to contradict an admin, but the stickied post at the top said "feel free to post a 24 hour bump if there has not been a reply". My apologies
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

22 Apr 2019, 12:42

Some of the seniors seem to have forgotten. Yes, we do allow a 24 hour bump. Thank you for the bump. We are discussing this between seniors now and will update with info as we get it.