Forum bug/issue +new forum feature request

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
DerpStar85
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: DerpStar85

15 Mar 2019, 13:20

A small issue I have run into on the forums is when a post wont stop showing the green unread/new content symbol next to a thread. This is specifically occurring next to the "Reset the Nether!" thread, and even if I scroll through all 4 pages, when I return to the general discussion page, it still shows as unread. This occurs even after I go through other threads, so that thread is the only one that shows as unread. Besides this bug, a fix for it as well as something that could make this easier is adding a "Mark as Read" button, so that it will show that I have read the thread up to currency, and/or an "Ignore this thread" button, for any threads one might simply not be interested in reading, which will also hide the unread status.

Thanks,
Derp
Don’t be a cookie! You don’t want the cookie monster eating ya!
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

15 Mar 2019, 16:30

Instead of us implementing a button we already have, please scroll down to use said button :)

DerpStar85
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: DerpStar85

23 Mar 2019, 21:23

Oh! I never saw that! Thanks!
However, the thread still seems to not want to be cleared... don’t know why, maybe because of the fire symbol?
Edit: this is still happening, and has spread to another longer thread, the one about the UBH
Don’t be a cookie! You don’t want the cookie monster eating ya!