Magically died after reconnect and stuff didn't drop  [SOLVED]

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
ACommence
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: ACommence

18 Jun 2019, 20:44

Dear Administator,

Today;6/19/2019,2:15 AM [Africa/Cairo]Timezone to be super specific,I had this extremely odd death and I couldn't find any possible reason to it.Please help,I lost all my precious items[and 16 pickles ;-;]!

This is super strange and I have no idea how it happened but I'll try to describe everything in best details!

I was with Loaphs,we were at the enderman farm in the end at the cathedral in central.I enchanted a few pickaxes to try getting silktouch enc [which I didn't get after all,but anyways;],after that,I went back by jumping into the portal behind the enderfarm after the enchantment table station.I went back to my spawn bed at my treehouse in Auckland,and I went to finish a pickle farm I was making,while placing the corals and water sources,I disconnected because my wifi router got unplugged accidentally.
When I came back online,all I saw was the normal death message screen,and what was behind it was still the pickle farm as I left it in Auckland,no lagged blocks,nothing.I pressed respawn and my message said :
ACommence fell out of the world.

I was surprised,but when I went down to get back my armor,tools and pickles,they were nowhere to be found at all.

I hope I was clear enough,please find a solution to this!I can't stand the thought of having to mine that much again after 6 hours of a mining session today!

Thank you,
ACommence
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

19 Jun 2019, 13:42

This appears to be a server issue. '<player> fell out of the world' is the message usually given for an unexplained death. I suspect the game didn't save you correctly.

If you can give us an idea of what you've lost, we'll magic some replacements for you.
ACommence
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: ACommence

19 Jun 2019, 15:11

What I lost to be exact was an enchanted dia armor,all unbreaking 3,but chestplate had fire prot,boots had depth strider 2.A diamond pickaxe with mending,fortune 3,efficiency 4,Unbreaking 3,A bow with Infinity and power 4,and an arrow,4 diamonds,32 bubble coral blocks,16 seapickles,2 stacks of iron and 44 iron,36 gold ingots,a sword with sharpness 3 and smite 4,and finally a mending enc book.Thank you for helping with this problem!

Coords for my home chest : X 2406 Y 101 Z-1480
LayaElisabeth
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: LayaElisabeth

19 Jun 2019, 15:25

Items refunded into listed chest.