The claimed area is gone

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
FlowerAndNika
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: FlowerAndNika

19 Jul 2019, 08:09

Hi, I would like to ask a question regarding my wilderness region. On 6 July 2019, I accidentally found out that my claims were gone event tho I wasn't away from BH for more than 60 days. I reclaimed my areas again including the pole using my claimed blocks. Laya was there after I reclaimed my areas. On 11 July, I told Yuri about my claimed problem and he said that no one claimed my region. I didn't check the claims because I thought my claims were still valid on that day. Yuri claimed some areas on my region and I only needed to claim one area. Last night, 18 July and today, I checked the only one area that I claimed, it was gone again. Yuri and other player who are in my region, their claims are safe. I have enough claimed blocks to claim but my claim has disappeared somehow even tho I still come and play sometimes. I follow the way how to claim the areas using the golden shovel, etc. Is it caused by a bug or a glitch? Idk if it's only me or there are other players who have had the same experience as me. The good thing is all my stuff is safe, no one griefed or destroyed my build when my areas weren't claimed. Thank you for reading this.
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: T3chn0Crafter

19 Jul 2019, 17:51

Each claim has its own counter- were you active in that particular claim within the last 60 days
Antidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
FlowerAndNika
Hermit
Hermit

20 Jul 2019, 03:44

Hi nebben2, thank you for your response. I don't think it was caused by the last time I was active in that particular area. As an example: I still added or changed things around the barn areas such as getting wool or harvesting carrots. The same happened to my chapel area; the newest build I made. The claim is gone. The last one was a garden around the beacon, that I claimed on July 11 and when I came on 18 July, it was gone too. But why did it not happen to some players who built and claimed small parts of my region and they didn't even come on for many days or weeks but their claims are safe? Thanks
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: T3chn0Crafter

20 Jul 2019, 16:44

Perhaps it was accidentally regened, check all eviction requests and region cleanup posts in case someone did something incorrectly. Otherwise it’s up to senior intervention
Antidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Wout
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Wout

06 Aug 2019, 16:13

It's a plugin bug, it has happened to quite a few people now. We hope GriefProtection gets an update soon because we can't really do anything to fix it I think. If this happens to anyone else, try to claim your builds again as soon as possible.
Sorry we can't do much more!
FlowerAndNika
Hermit
Hermit

07 Aug 2019, 05:04

@T3chn0Crafter, I don't think it was caused by an accidental regeneration, eviction, or a region cleanup. Thanks
@Wout , it's good to know the reason why my claim is gone. Thank you for your answer.