Bluebay glitch?  [SOLVED]

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

22 Aug 2019, 20:45

Wfuzzypup mentioned to me about his region suddenly losing a section near the region pole (Like someone had taken a creeper there and blown it up, or it just glitched out and disappeared).

He claims he had a shulker box in the area where it disappeared. Not sure what happened but he wants to know if someone can look in to it. (he can't access his account at the moment.)
"Small fire! I said to set a small fire! This is not small!"
"My leg just dematerialized and you want me to calm down?!"
"So you're human? Like 100% actual human? I've heard scary things about you guys."
LayaElisabeth
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: LayaElisabeth

22 Aug 2019, 22:03

The damage looks like claim-expiration and there's no logs to be found apart from water updating around the time you posted this.
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

25 Aug 2019, 11:49

That's the thing, neither one of us hasn't been off for more than 2 weeks, how'd the claim expire in the first place? Also, thank you so much for the super fast reply and my very slow one -_- I'm forgetful about stuff.
"So you're human? Like 100% actual human? I've heard scary things about you guys."
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

03 Sep 2019, 08:17

Claims expire if you arent active in the claim. This is there to prevent people from claiming a bunch of different land they never develop and use in the long run. If I have 2 claims and live in the second claim and dont touch the first claim again, the first claim will still expire after 60 days even if I am on every day during those 60 days.
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

05 Sep 2019, 13:20

Ahh, makes sense. Thank you for your help Hayan :D i kinda forgot about claims expiring for a second lol. i'll keep that in mind now.