Asking to be a Mayor in a region

Requests such as player information, an extension of claim expiry, or other general requests to seniors that cannot be categorized into currently existing forum subcategories should be addressed here.
AIKUSAN
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: AIKUSAN

30 Sep 2019, 12:53

Hello a player left the server recently cause he's going to be busy now in he's career. So he left me his golden shovel to take
care his region in Tropical. I want to ask if I cold get more claim blocks so that I would take care everything and set up the region for a new fresh start.
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: T3chn0Crafter

01 Oct 2019, 10:52

Is it a personal or a community region? Do you already own a region of that type? Do you have confirmation that they have given up their region?
Antidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
AIKUSAN
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

02 Oct 2019, 02:05

It was a personal region of his, to be honest I forgot his MC name, before we meet each other, he message that his region got decimated cause his been out for so long. then he chatted us to come and check. Only few us are online on that day, then he told us that he's going away and focus on he's career so he couldn't go back to play in the server anymore. It was sad on that moment for us. so he give away his stuff including his dias, then I talk to him that I could take care of his region then he said yes and he me his golden shovel. then he left. Me and Godrobin are the only one there. then I talk to Godrobin another MC player in this server, he said to me that I could do what ever I wan't to the place. then yes I redo but not everything I keep his original build to the place that he will always be remember.
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

02 Oct 2019, 02:57

How did the region get decimated if it was a personal region? Personal regions are fully claimed by the owner. Also, if you and Godrobin really are using the region and it in fact is a personal region, you have claimtrust and as such the only difference mayorship would make is allowing for administrative decisions on the Regions part.

As for forgetting their name, if you Right click on the claimed blocks with a stick it will tell you the claim owner

Addressing your initial request, claim blocks aren’t usually added to player accounts since they are essentially free to get, +100 per hour of play time I believe. And if it is already claimed, you would need to wait until the claim expires (60 days after the player stopped). Then the region would be regenerated and you could claim it
AIKUSAN
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

02 Oct 2019, 04:56

I think that would happen cause previous player who are in claim in tropical has been out for a long time maybe 70days I think, that's why the region is got bug or something, before that he terraform the place and build an Island to the spawn pole. when he arrives there everything got destroyed the flooring is blown away the builds too, and I still don't know why the torch are floating without blocks are in place on them, I can remove them by punching them, but I did not cause I need lighting in the spawn pole area. So I guess I already claim the Tropical area I guess I just keep playing until I get claim blocks more.
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

02 Oct 2019, 13:21

Well that sounds like a public region that got a claim regenned - go to Region Mayorship and ask for mayorship and the seniors/juniors will help you out