The departure of Queen Janey

You can talk about anything here.
Xayer
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Xayer

11 Feb 2019, 05:47

It is with heavy heart that I'm announcing the departure of Queen Janey. According to what she told me, she wanted to focus on her mental health. She has give me permission and ownership over DragonRock, her private region which a few people were helping her build. I will continue her work.

I despise the people who wrote in chat after she left that "it was good she left" a senior was also involved in these terrible words.
I thought this server was about acceptance, and about having a good time.

This is not the first time a person has left due to mental health or mocking... And the people responsible were unbanned..
We may have been talking about alliances, monarchs, and other things, but in no way has that been the intention to be aggressive or negative towards other people. I'm sad that this is the state of the server.

This is my call to Hayan to get her seniors under control and make sure they abide to the same friendly tone everyone is supposed to be using on the server.
Floki_Raven
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

11 Feb 2019, 07:20

I am really worried about her. Im terrified she will do somethimg stupid. :(
In swine we trust.
Floki_Raven
Xayer
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

11 Feb 2019, 08:06

I am too. But I don't have any other way of getting in touch with her than discord.
jasonjr11
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: sahishnuplays

11 Feb 2019, 11:31

how did this happen , who did this I personally don't like it she was a good player although we had some small fights yet we were friends. I would request all on the server to always be in a helpful mood until it gets to ur nerve pls guys don't do this anyone out there who can contact janey pls let me know.
All ways be honest as it is the best policy.
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

11 Feb 2019, 19:19

I checked the logs. I see no celebration by any seniors to the effect of "it was good she left".

In fact, I see zero celebration by any senior to this matter. The seniors present at the time of her announcing her departure were saddened and had voiced much support to her.
awhhhh, don't leave us :(
just remember, you can always come back after things cool down/settle down, whatever it is
well, i'll miss you and hope you'll get back one day..
I'm not sure where you're getting your information from, but I have absolutely no need to keep my 'seniors under control'.
World_Of_Janey
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Queen_Janey

12 Feb 2019, 02:59

I would just like to say that I in no way prompted this post, as it may looks as if I did, I was only made aware of it after it was posted. The senior that was online at the time was very supportive, I had asked xayer to send me the chat log but since then have not heard back from him. So assumed it wasn’t true anyway.
Alphawolf627
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Alphawolf627

12 Feb 2019, 07:56

As someone who was present, I can, in fact, say there was no one saying "it was good she left".
Xayer
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

12 Feb 2019, 08:15

I was misinformed, and had no way to verify the evidence before I came in possession of the logs.
I apologize about my accusations.
I was simply trying to stand up for a friend, whom seemed to be in a bit of a difficult situation.
I will now to back to my influenza, and I wish you all a fair game..
World_Of_Janey
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Queen_Janey

12 Feb 2019, 08:18

I’m sorry xayer, I appreciate you trying to stick up for me, it was an honest mistake on your part, and you were told this information by someone who you trusted, it is not your fault! I do hope you will be back on the server once your cold has gone x
jasonjr11
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: sahishnuplays

13 Feb 2019, 08:21

I would in general like to add that now adays these kind of rage quit is happening a lot pls see into this ( I myself do it aswell but it is okey I get over it )
All ways be honest as it is the best policy.