Establishment of the UBH (United BlockHermits)

You can talk about anything here.
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Navyjay

05 Feb 2019, 00:18

I'm just a second rate mayor anyway, but community service requirement or no, New Hillfar (Auckland+Zombie) is joining the United Blockhermits. The citizens of Auckland, myself included, have shown elated interest in joining.

I have been forming alliances on this server since the last world to guarantee that Hillfar and later New Hillfar would maintain their sovereignty and would be able to grow in friendship and strength with those they called their friends. I see the opportunity to do this at a greater level by joining the UBH.

Just like nations IRL did not join the UN for various reasons, you all have your reasons, but I cannot overstate my encouragement for kmfoley and his invention. He has the full force of New Hillfar behind him on this one.
"Sir, an equation has no meaning for me unless it expresses a thought of God"-Srinivasa Ramanujan
kmfoley3
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: kmfoley3

05 Feb 2019, 07:00

Navyjay wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 00:18
I'm just a second rate mayor anyway, but community service requirement or no, New Hillfar (Auckland+Zombie) is joining the United Blockhermits. The citizens of Auckland, myself included, have shown elated interest in joining.

I have been forming alliances on this server since the last world to guarantee that Hillfar and later New Hillfar would maintain their sovereignty and would be able to grow in friendship and strength with those they called their friends. I see the opportunity to do this at a greater level by joining the UBH.

Just like nations IRL did not join the UN for various reasons, you all have your reasons, but I cannot overstate my encouragement for kmfoley and his invention. He has the full force of New Hillfar behind him on this one.
I am absolutely loving the support. Your going to be one of the best representatives if this comes to be. In the mean time I please ask for your continued support and in time I will organize a meeting of some of the “main” regions that have agreed to join the UBH. Thank you.
You can’t be your neighborhood friendly hermit if there’s no neighborhood.
Floki_Raven
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

05 Feb 2019, 10:03

If NavyJay is joining, then Pass will follow. He is a good man. Not gonna lie, I was worried it was just me and Sahishnu, in which case I can poke my eye out by myself, and still be in less pain...
In swine we trust.
Floki_Raven
kmfoley3
Hermit
Hermit

05 Feb 2019, 14:44

Lol no I have confirmed that Hobbit(Emperor_Sahishnu, Dragonrock(Queen_Janey),
New Hillfar(NavyJay),
NewNewYork(me)
and Pass(Floki_Raven)
are going to join the UBH with more regions to join hopefully.
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Navyjay

05 Feb 2019, 18:00

What's kind of funny is that Sahishnu is technically an Aucklander. I can keep him on a shorter leash if things come to it.
"Sir, an equation has no meaning for me unless it expresses a thought of God"-Srinivasa Ramanujan
kmfoley3
Hermit
Hermit

05 Feb 2019, 22:12

Navyjay wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 18:00
What's kind of funny is that Sahishnu is technically an Aucklander. I can keep him on a shorter leash if things come to it.
Lol that shld be a last resort if he refuses to compromise and play under the same rules as everyone else.
nebben2
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: nebben2

06 Feb 2019, 02:07

kmfoley3 wrote:
New Hillfar(NavyJay),
NewNewYork(me)
and Pass(Floki_Raven)
Why not Canyon(nebben2)
Antidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
kmfoley3
Hermit
Hermit

06 Feb 2019, 11:48

nebben2 wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 02:07
kmfoley3 wrote:
New Hillfar(NavyJay),
NewNewYork(me)
and Pass(Floki_Raven)
Why not Canyon(nebben2)
Lol now Canyon, I just hadn’t spoken to you so I didn’t want to say that you had confirmed that you are going to join the UBH if u weren’t going to. And welcome to the UBH lol!
kmfoley3
Hermit
Hermit

08 Feb 2019, 16:19

I have discovered a potential region that may be perfect for the UBH HQ. It is a wilderness region with nothing in it (so we have a fresh start) with a region pole at X:2,200 Y:63 Z:1,800. The region is mostly water with a few islands, one island is near pole and could be used for HQ building/other stuff. I thought it would be a good idea to have the region mostly be water so that if we start setting up mob farms and such, spawning rates should increase. Also water looks pretty cool xD. I have claimed the region pole and should this region be perfect for the UBH HQ as I think it will be, I will apply to be mayor of a personal region at this pole and then will trust all approved mayors/representatives of the UBH.
ligerton
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: ligerton

13 Feb 2019, 12:39

I think this is a great idea i shall ask the owners of my region to join
i dont know if it goes by the rules
would shadowwgurl's and flowerandnika's region be allowed