Transfer of claims?

Requests such as player information, an extension of claim expiry, or other general requests to seniors that cannot be categorized into currently existing forum subcategories should be addressed here.
GodRobin1234
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: GodRobin1234

29 Sep 2019, 16:39

Hey! I just bought another minecraft account which I plan to play on and use from now on and I'd like to have my claimblocks and all that stuff transfered to my new account, Spongobob. Im not sure if this is possible or how much of it is possible, but it would be nice to simply continue like I've done but on my new account.

Cheers, Robin
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

29 Sep 2019, 17:31

Just curious why you bought a new account, instead of changing the name
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
GodRobin1234
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

29 Sep 2019, 17:48

My old account is not a Mojang account. I lost the email and since it's still an original minecraft account I can't switch skins or play on realms.

Cheers
GodRobin1234
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

10 Oct 2019, 09:50

It's been a while since I posted this. Are things being worked on or what's going on?

Cheers
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

10 Oct 2019, 14:48

Is this new account purchased directly from Mojang?

Here they mention what you can do if you don't have email access anymore:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/797301

But assuming you don't have access anymore, whatsoever, YES, it can be done it just takes time and work and as you still have access it is not a pressing need. If you simply trust Spongobob that should accomplish this anyway.

So it will eventually occur, yes claims can be transferred but everything is stripped out, all sub-trusts will need to be re-done by you. You claim balance would be transferred as of the date it occurred and finally the old account is banned. This is to just keep things consistent, usually when someone loses access to an account and requests a transfer, when it is done, then the old account is banned to prevent someone else from using it on the server and causing trouble for the person who used to use it.

It is easy for an owner to lookup on different websites to see where someone played using their account. So that person (in control of the account now) can then go on to the servers and see what their account was up to, and whatnot. To eliminate this, we remove this issue. While you still have control over the account, you also do not. And to keep it simple by having one set of rules I think it easier to keep your old account prohibited from BH. In addition we frown, to downright discourage players from playing on more than one account so nothing is really being lost.

As I added some things you should read it over and think about it, but we do need to know if this account was purchased new from Mojang, we don't want to have to do this exercise again and the best way to ensure this is to know that there is 100% control on the account now.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
GodRobin1234
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

10 Oct 2019, 19:26

Thank you for the reply hoost!

Yes, the account is indeed purchased new from Mojang. Although, now after reading what you've written in the above post I feel like I need to think this through more thoroughly before making a decision. I will simply trust the other account on my already existing claims for now. Thank you!

Cheers, Robin