Llamas for Munchkinnibbler

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Munchkin
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

27 Oct 2019, 11:36

Hello,

I would like to become mayor of my region, as a personal region mayor, please. Since my desired region is a wilderness region, the coordinates of the region pole are -599.500,66,-1399.500 where you will find the region pole, obviously, and the beginnings of some bridges (by me but are not claimed yet) however you may need to go to -433.262,71,-1459.713 instead, since I travelled to the region from Kelp and set up a simple base there. Please note that I have claimed my region pole in the process. I have also been on the server for about 4 - 5 weeks (starting on Sunday 22nd Sept at the earliest) and currently have 325 claim blocks which, if I understand correctly, would leave me in debt of -159,675 blocks. * This would take approximately 15,968 hours to balance out which I am okay with since I have no current plans to claim anywhere else. In terms of names, I would like the region to be given a generic name since I have not purchased a voucher.

I hope this covers everything you need.
Many Thanks
Munchkin
(IGN: Munchkinnibbler)

*Edit: Sorry, I have just realised that you require the total claim blocks not what you have currently available so here's the actual figure: 2580 claim blocks. Sorry for any inconvenience.