Region Brewer

You can talk about anything here.
Smitty_77
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Smitty_77

05 Nov 2019, 01:46

Have you always wanted to be a part of a community region? A community region that you don't have to live in? One with farms, games, and scenery? Then you've come to the right place!

NOW INTRODUCTING:
REGION BREWER!

Do you remember the good old days, on the old BlockHermit server? The days where, Los_The_Hammer would play almost daily. The days when Apollo was a thriving community? Well, I can't bring Los back. But I can bring the community feel we got from Apollo. Introducing Region Brewer.

Region Brewer is still new, and needs a lot of work. Thats where you guys come in! I currently have only built a (killer) Guardian Farm for XP, it was a large project, and took months to finish. But that's what Brewer is: BIG and BOLD. I need builders, redstoners, helpers, organizers, and everything in between! Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Smitty will be in contact...

Apply to become a community member via this following link: https://forms.gle/QSNb9apgXnA6kpPR7
Whoever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.