I am back ! Sign Shops N Stuff.

You can talk about anything here.
Meechie1
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Meechie1

20 Nov 2019, 11:49

Finally I am back! As some of you know ive been on the server on and off since the reset back last year. I have been focused on work a lot this year and focused on not getting fired (i eventually got fired). This in combination with my survival servers I have been a busy bee. I have recently obtained a very lax job and plan to be around once again more often.

Anyway, as I have been a member of this server since around the start, I figured it is my time to give back to the server.

This is good news because?

I have been maintaining a branch of Sign Shop the plugin since 1.13 for my personal survival server. Currently until I have a good amount of difference between mine and the master version I am working from I cannot publicly open my branch for download. However, I will be testing the 1.14.4 implementation of my branch over the next month on my server.

If all is successful I will let Hayan know and see if we can get this pushed on this server for use in the market system. This plugin was used in the past with great success and I would like to share it with the server when it is completed to kick off the markets once again.
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

20 Nov 2019, 22:19

Great news! And welcome back :)