Secret Santa Event

You can talk about anything here.
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

Hello there.... ahem, just getting my Star Wars memes out of the way... right so down to business folks

---Gift Trading/Secret Santa----

So basically you can put an item(s) in some chest for everyone, or put a special item only one person's chest, it's really up to you.

Ex: Ron places a chicken egg in Wowo's chest and one in everyone else's chest. While Flower gets something extra special from ron. (You can name the item to show who it's from or keep it anonymous, its all up to your digression.

I'll be hosting at my main region, Orion, and there I'll be building a massive Christmas tree where each hermit will get a chest. Everyone has perms to get to whoever's house but if you steal from someone's chest, you'll be put on the naughty list >:D (if you can't find the tree, just look at the map and look for the bright green thing with lots of colorful blocks on it).

There will also be other festivities: food carts/shops open, etc. The gift giving will start during the 18th-27th, that way everyone can put items in when they're able to. Those receiving the items will probably have till Jan 12th to pick them up because the tree will probably be taken down after awhile.

Tig out
Last edited by Self-VoDsBETA on 17 Dec 2019, 23:20, edited 5 times in total.
"Small fire! I said to set a small fire! This is not small!"
"My leg just dematerialized and you want me to calm down?!"
"So you're human? Like 100% actual human? I've heard scary things about you guys."
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: T3chn0Crafter

I’m interested! (Don’t know whether you wanted to wait for confirmation or what so I posted on instinct :/)
Antidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
FlowerAndNika
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: FlowerAndNika

Hi Tig, I would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event. Thank you for organising this event . I hope many more players will join in. Thanks
P.S If you need a hand please let me know
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Alrighty, so I've set up the basics of what the event will be however if any of you have the time to get all the current names of the players who have been on in the last two/three months, that would be amazing.

The tree has been made and I'm finishing up shops, if either of you two want to build a shop there (free gifting or payment needed, it doesn't really matter) let me know and I'll grant you permission to build :D

Gift giving will be pushed back to the 18-25, because I still need about one more day to finish the decorating and trusting everyone to the area for the presents.

Reminder: all chests will be accessible to all. This is on the HONOR SYSTEM. If someone puts an item in someone's chest and you go and take it out for yourself, you're getting coal for Christmas >:C

Ahhh, Christmas is almost here XD
"So you're human? Like 100% actual human? I've heard scary things about you guys."
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

I can probably get a sizeable list of names by AFKing - Use my log file and search for the term “has joined the game”. I’ll probably need to get permission to do so though
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Well that certainly sounds like it would work, never tried looking through someone's log file but definitely is worth a shot. Since it's technically just you playing on the server, scrolling through the chat should be allowed but it's good to think of asking for permission. ;)
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

UPDATE!!!

Okay, so everything has been built and all chests for gifts have been created. If you want to give gifts, the time span is from the 18-27 (extended the date since I pushed back the starting time).

Again, this is like Ron's Christmas last year, just not as fabulous but certainly something.

It is in Orion (my humble abode currently), just follow the path which the signs tell ya to follow. I do have some shops around the region though so if you go looking and see something you want them get yourself a little something for the holidays XD

Alright, peace

Tigger
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

Instead of an honor system, which WILL NOT be honored -- I have experience -- you can just put hoppers on chests and the subdivide your claim and give container trust to the recipients. If you need help, hit me up any time (Discord or here, will respond much, much faster on Discord though).
I do play on the server...
                                                   sometimes.
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Think better of people lieuwe!

Is there a way we can get a list of recent logins?

For future reference obv
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Oof, well I do see your view, and I agree people can be untrustworthy with perms. I kinda am really bad with contain trusting/subdividing stuff since it takes so much time to do it right buuuut if you're offering, of course I'll say yes :D