Turtles for Uminoken

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
CraftAsEngineer
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Uminoken

Hello,
CraftAsEngineer/Uminoken here:
I want to officially apply for mayorship of Railway since previous mayor (Mended) stop playing and his claims got reset.
For the moment, the region hosts:
-Me
-KJL2003
-Ashley (new nick is something like GodLikeGaming)
-ATSBeastie (not so sure, never got to talk to her after our first day playing together).
CraftAsEngineer
Hermit
Hermit

its GodLikesGames
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

I see some additional claims in your region by Monotone56. This player was not mentioned. Also you need to claim your builds!!! There are some nice builds you built with no claims.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
CraftAsEngineer
Hermit
Hermit

I cant :/ I'm out of claims (number of claims, i recently earned 1 claim back, but that's it).
Yeah, i forgot about him because i havent seen him in a long while, so i dont know his status rn, but he does have a house here :).
I just built those houses so that town has a bit more to see so people are more inclined to live in it, if someone wants to live in them i'm completly fine with that. Basically, my chests are save, and i built those houses for other people to live in them, so i dont mind someone claiming it if they use it as their base. Like as the builder is a bit sad to see the builds empty, i'd rather see someone enjoying them, and claiming them means i need to be on the server for people that want to move into them to be able to. I'll add this information by the pole, something like:
if you see a house with a 'For sale' sign, you may use it as your base if you want for free. Only payment is that you must enjoy the house as your base :)

What are your thoughts on that? Am I the mayor now, or do i need to provide some more information?
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior

Monotone56 has been on occasionally. https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/play ... one56.html I just saw him on for a few minutes on sunday, I sent him a message on discord regarding mayorship today. Point being I cant rule him out as an active player in the region, and I don't want to hand over his rights without his consent.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior

As an update, I have not received a reply from Monotone56. I have no way of continuing until we get some sort of OK from him.
Floki_Raven