Terracotta

You can talk about anything here.
TheHypnon
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: TheHypnon

Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta are blocks that have unique textures and creative uses in Minecraft but farming for Clay is quite difficult, as it can only spawn randomly in rivers, and colored Terracotta only generates naturally in certain colors.

So to increase the ease of use of Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta in builds i would propose the addition of a Plugin like Redye or the addition of a Custom Trader that trades normal Terracotta to colored Terracotta, or simply to another resource that is not as dependent on luck.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/redy ... 5-x.59446/
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

Huh? To make colored terrocotta mine regular terracotta (has an off orange color) from the mesa resource world, and craft it into whatever color you want. No clay necessary.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
TheHypnon
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: TheHypnon

Eh, youre right im dumb. Was pretty sure that it was brown terracotta, not normal terracotta, but then i remembered this wrong.
Well this can be ignored then or still added as a Quality of Life Change, but my point is kinda moot now.
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

locking the thread
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.