Llamas for Ozui

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Ozui
Minecraft Name: Ozui

I have 3390 claim blocks, and I started playing again a few months after the server reset for 1.13 if I'm not mistaken. The region is at -1800 63 600. Please give the region a generic name.

Thank you!
~Ozui
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

So you know, we are working on this request. Your claims appear to be in order, I just need to visit to confirm that the region has been developed.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

Request denied. Most of the region appears to have been developed by DerpStar85.

We look to see that someone is developing it on their own. Having some help from people is alright, but it appears to be a lot of activity for DerpStar85 and very little for you.

Please develop further own your own and let us know here when you are ready for a re-inspection.

However you are in control of the region. To better be in control of the region I highly recommend that you put signs around the region pole prohibiting people from moving in or doing anything in the region.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?