Turtles for Munchkinnibbler

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Munchkin
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

Hello,

I would like to become mayor of my region, as a communal region mayor, please. While there was a previous request (On 8th November 2019) accepted by T3chn0Crafter, it was rejected by YuriLuvr in-game. Since my desired region is a wilderness region, the coordinates of the region pole are -599.500,66,-1399.500 where you will find the region pole, obviously, and the beginnings of some bridges (by me but are not claimed yet) however you may need to go to -433.262,71,-1459.713 instead, since I travelled to the region from Kelp and set up a simple base there. Please note that I have claimed my region pole in the process and have 6292 claim blocks in total. I have also been on the server for about 22 weeks (starting on Sunday 22nd Sept 2019 at the earliest) In terms of names, I would like the region to be given a generic name since I have not purchased a voucher. The current residents are me, Ghost_IVAR and m0w0ty6. Previously, NuNu_Waffles lived there as well but has been absent for over 60 days with no sign of return so far. Their claims have now gone but their build (the tower in the desert near the region pole) and items (in chests) remain. If anyone could help with what to best do next, it would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this covers everything you need, sorry it was so long.
Many Thanks
Munchkin
(IGN: Munchkinnibbler)
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

For a community region, or any region, we like to see development by the player, so they are invested in it.

Right now NuNu_Waffles elapsed claim has been regenned.

Please put in some development and apply again.

Right now you are in control of the region. You have signs explaining the rules, so no one else can move in. And if they do they can be evicted.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
Munchkin
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

Thanks for your help, I will put some development into the region and apply again, once it's done. Also, as I have control of the region does that mean, if they ask, people will be able to join the region? Thanks again.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

In terms of other people moving in, with proper and adequate signage explaining all your rules, and eviction procedures, they can do that now. A community region allows for a player to effectively control regions, their personal and a community one.

In the old map, people claiming multiple regions was an issue so in v3 it was addressed by going to this new system. A player can have one community region and one personal region. Ideally only one person lives in a personal region as it can lead to messy divorces otherwise. But with a community multiple people can share in build together, however, initially the person applying for mayorship of a community region is expected to put in most of the work for it's development. That way, since they are responsible for developing it, they should be granted it.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?