Llamas for SirKyzel  [Acknowledged]

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
SirKyzel
Minecraft Name: SirKyzel

08 Feb 2019, 08:40

I am applying for a personal region with the coordinates of 1800/1400. I have been playing on the server for almost a month and truly love this server. I mostly enjoy the players and helping others with builds, end busting and just getting to know one another. I currently have 14100 claim blocks and understand I will be in debt for some time, but this region is my home and my neighbors are great and helpful.

I would like to purchase a name voucher but with the update coming out soon, I am waiting for 1.14 to be released and then I will purchase one but if Kyzel could be in the name, that would be amazing.

I am very thankful for how warming and welcoming everyone has been on the server. I play minecraft because my 10 year old son plays and we wanted to play together on a server. I have been to many different servers, but BlockHermit is our home and soon my son will be playing on the server with us.

I look forward to being the mayor of my region and participating in the UBH once it is inacted if I am accepted in.
lampmeorelse
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lampmeorelse

08 Feb 2019, 12:01

Hello SirKyzel,

I'm sorry to inform you that your application for region mayorship is hereby denied. Your application was denied because there are not enough builds in the region yet. Please make some more builds of substantial size and then re-apply for mayorship.
Brighten your day. Have a lamp.