Mysterious Death

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
jasonjr11
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: sahishnuplays

08 Feb 2019, 19:16

I today logged back in after 7 hours or so I found myself dead for no reason it didn't show any death msg and before leaving I had a small chat then left the game. When I was safe with no mobs in sight how did I die? PLs help me in this case I have lost many rare items hard to get . Laya helped me but coudnt find any thing just as me. i hope i get a refund in this case.
Thank you
emperor
All ways be honest as it is the best policy.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

08 Feb 2019, 23:40

If a senior investigated and did not find anything then there is really nothing else to do. Unfortunately, items are only restored in rare occasions, and for the most part it is usually when it is clearly a server side issue, and this does not seem to meet that threshold.

Nothing will be refunded or restored.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
jasonjr11
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: sahishnuplays

09 Feb 2019, 08:46

i would also say from behalf of sloth_proximity he also died due to going into the eb which made him loose various items which is enlisted in abook written by him ans is secure with me.
All ways be honest as it is the best policy.
LayaElisabeth
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: LayaElisabeth

10 Feb 2019, 11:47

Maybe Cobb can find something in the server logs, it's basically a last chance thing, but don't get your hopes up too much.

As for Sloth, i don't see how entering the EB would kill someone if they used it properly, but still, that's on him to post on the forums..