Llamas for Stevie_Valentine  [Acknowledged]

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
stevie_valentine
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: stevie_valentine

30 Mar 2019, 23:31

Hello!

So I have done a lot of work to expand on my region since my last request and hoping i've done enough :)

2200/72/600

I currently have 30,700 claim blocks and have been playing on the server daily for a few months.

I also just made a donation to get a region name and am hoping to get "Valentine" after my last name. I know there was a pop-up Valentine recently but wanted to try anyway :)

Thanks!
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

17 Apr 2019, 20:18

Region Valentine has been claimed in your name and named as such. You are not in claim debt, but it will take a bit of time before you are able to make additional claims. Trust in claims (like market or in another's claim) does not count towards this, so you will still be able to apply for market later on. Please note that if you /abandonclaim, your entire region becomes unclaimed. You will still be able to divide your claims using /subdivideclaims to allow people container access and etc where you would like.

Claims will expire after 60 days so please make sure you check back in if you will be gone awhile. The claims expire not just by checking for login, but also for activity. Block changes need to be made to make sure your claim is considered 'active'.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?