Eviction of SupremeIsThicc's claims in Southern Auckland  [SOLVED]

If you have a resident who is inactive and need a removal of their build, you can request it here.
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Navyjay

04 Jun 2019, 11:50

Good afternoon,

SupremeIsThicc has not been on since 4/2. (https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/play ... Thicc.html)

I am requesting that his claims be regenned. It is in the same place it has always been.

Thanks,
Navyjay
"Sir, an equation has no meaning for me unless it expresses a thought of God"-Srinivasa Ramanujan
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

04 Jun 2019, 14:34

The server has seen action from SupremeIsThicc less than a week ago. Because of how recently he has been on, we request that you place signs to ask him to leave and without any action taken, we can forcibly regenerate his land in 7 days after you post your sign.
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit

06 Jun 2019, 14:38

I have placed signs this day explaining that, if he does not build something for Auckland, action will be taken to regen his claims.

Thanks,

Navyjay
"Sir, an equation has no meaning for me unless it expresses a thought of God"-Srinivasa Ramanujan
Navyjay
Hermit
Hermit

13 Jun 2019, 13:10

It has been a week, SupremeIsThicc has not created anything in Auckland, let alone anything of substance. Per my last post, I am requesting that he be evicted.

Thanks,

Navyjay
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

Today, 12:08

SupremeIsThicc has been evicted. His builds south of the region pole were regenerated. His "community mine" was not regenerated. This is not to encourage mining in the overworld in community regions, as this is still not allowed, but because I saw that a lot of activity wasn't entirely his. But we see no further digging there, so everything is fine. Do with that area of land what you will.