Claimexplosions

Requests such as player information, an extension of claim expiry, or other general requests to seniors that cannot be categorized into currently existing forum subcategories should be addressed here.
Floki_Raven
Junior
Junior
Minecraft Name: Floki_Raven

27 Aug 2019, 08:09

So I found out the hard way last night that anyone with /trust can toggle /claimexplosions. I suggest that, if possible, we raise this privilege to the claim owner and /permissiontrust level.

Just because you let someone build in your claim, does not mean that you want them to be able to blow it up. This could be a particular problem in a personal region that is managed as a community with multiple builders. One person, who wants to use TNT in their work area, may not realize that the whole claim may be affected.
Floki_Raven

I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone elses blood, and i have no problem with going out the same way.
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

31 Aug 2019, 09:40

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to change that behavior, it's hardcoded in the plugin.
T3chn0Crafter
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: T3chn0Crafter

01 Sep 2019, 02:52

Isn’t it possible to raise the permission level as a whole so that only juniors/seniors can access the command?
Antidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
ConsumerJunk
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: ConsumerJunk

13 Sep 2019, 13:45

It probably is, but it's possible that someone would want to have explosions in their claims (Can't think of any, outside of possibly wanting it since it's part of the 'default' survival?).

Code: Select all

Fun fact, the [code] BBCode tag won't display the HTML code you just 
spent 30 minutes on.